Blackpink, for obvious reasons. And CLC, because Cube favours Idle (Not Idle's fault) and it's odd they had so many comebacks last year. I'm thinking Cube was just getting the last out of them before putting them on hiatus or smth
I grew up in the south of England, and when I moved to the north my friends made fun of me for sounding 'posh'. Like I would say laugh like 'larth', and they'd say 'lath', if that makes sense lol
mood, I do that all the time. I'm still on holidays, not looking forward to going back to school coz I'll have a lot of work to catch up on lol. I hope the rest of your physics goes well
This will be very short:
AKP: Joined 2019 @in-your-area. I'm more active there currently.
OH: Joined 2019. @jisooturtlerabbitkim. Haven't left yet, but will because it's pretty dead. Never posted there.
KPS: Joined 2020. @inyourarea
I hope you're alright and you weren't crying for a bad reason. If you were though, feel free to talk to me or anyone else about it.
I haven't cried today.
Percy Jackson was my childhood too, god the memories
More than this by Patrick Ness
They both die at the end by Adam Silvera
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.