Recent content by Itto

  1. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    Got Ineffa and Columbina for Itto’s new wheelchair teammmmm now I save for mavuika again for his other wheelchair team Lmaoo
  2. Itto

    Wanderer's Name 😭😭😭

    Why did that one meme of that kid who called the daddy long leg “hey, daddy” pop up into my mind 😭
  3. Itto

    Wanderer's Name 😭😭😭

    Also HELP 😭
  4. Itto

    Wanderer's Name 😭😭😭

    I named mine bob at first them named him Yoshi with the single name change thingie
  5. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    115 wishes after finishing archon quest
  6. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    102 wishes so far for c2 Xilonen
  7. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    skirk will rerun soon, so better get saving lol
  8. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    In the future, I need to pull Laura and nefer and probably flins and Ineffa. I’m close to getting all the good Natlan characters
  9. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    Well, you have yelan and Esco, so if you get skirk you’ll have a nice team. You can replace the furina spot with anyone else. And if you ever want ineffa in the future you could pull her or just get c1 flins
  10. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    I mean, if you get c1 flins you don’t have to worry abt Ineffa. But yeah it sucks thats he’s kinda like skirk with escoffier
  11. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    Maybe more than one person would do better
  12. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    I could try and help, I haven’t tried out that domain yet cuz I have no nod krai characters only aino
  13. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    If you ever need help in his domain, you can message me in our bc. I’ll try to keep the tab open since I’m not that active anymore
  14. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    Rawr itto c2 has been acqhired
  15. Itto

    ✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧

    77 wishes saved so far and I’m at 50 something pity, not guarantee. I really hope I can get c2 Xilonen for my itto