Recent content by izzysaurus

  1. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    Lmao, henlo :mgblush:
  2. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    No @TwentyOneJongdae you dweeb Jongdae = Chen
  3. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    Your hint is ‘Chen’
  4. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    wha-
  5. izzysaurus

    Less than 500 threads to 10k

    I’m just an alt no need to welcome me-
  6. izzysaurus

    IVE BEEN EXPOSEDDDD

    IVE BEEN EXPOSEDDDD
  7. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    I AM NOT YOUR ALT >:c
  8. izzysaurus

    Hello! (This is @TwentyOneJongdae’s alt btw lol)

    Hello! (This is @TwentyOneJongdae’s alt btw lol)
  9. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    idk :wonugl:
  10. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    :mgblush::mgblush:
  11. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    idk
  12. izzysaurus

    Intro Yo, what’s GUCCI

    Yo yo friends, I am back on an alt account because why not. Though whose alt, the world may never know :sanapray:
  13. izzysaurus

    Hehehehehehehe

    Hehehehehehehe