Recent content by Jennie

  1. Jennie

    👀

    👀
  2. Jennie

    ╟ UEFA Champions League - Discussion Thread ╢

    Wait you're Julian right? You're a madrista? 🤢
  3. Jennie

    😭😭 ofc

    😭😭 ofc
  4. Jennie

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    ANOTHER WIN PERIODDD
  5. Jennie

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    PERIODDD
  6. Jennie

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    💋 anyway im done here don't need any of yall to @ me any longer cause 💅 idec
  7. Jennie

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    Lmao I never said it was an excuse it's just a poor decision making. I just said he was in a bad place because that's what HE said.Who knows I don't know what he's thinking, whether he wanted to take it as a "genuis" or he took it because he really thought it was gonna make all his stress and...
  8. Jennie

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    Yes it does, you wanna know why? Because when you're in a bad place things are foggy and you make stupid irrational choices because everything in your mind ISNT. MAKING. SENSE. "Not my problem" and yet you're running your mouth. You're too young, too ignorant, and obviously haven't struggled...
  9. Jennie

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    .....you're too young. No one forced him to buy lsd, he mentioned he was in a bad place at the time so he turned to drugs. It's as simple as that. Have some fucking empathy and don't say insensitive shit. You don't understand why drug addict choose to do drugs and how hard for them when they...
  10. Jennie

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    .....please grow up. I don't even care about ikon like that. "I've go no sympathy for a drug addict" are you serious? Please go educate yourself on the matter and please be respectful to the fans who are obviously hurting because of his departure and his drug scandal.
  11. Jennie

    BLACKPINK BADGE REVAMP

    BLACKPINK - Jisoo- Jennie- Rosie- Lisa- I'll edit this post to add more. :)
  12. Jennie

    Jennie's Performance at samsung event.

    Jennie: