Recent content by JennieRose

  1. JennieRose

    Does this member in BigBang sound like a male Rose from BLACKPINK?

    Rose sweetie, I am so sorry
  2. JennieRose

    Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!!

    I miss them so much! I'm anticipating this episode and looking forward to their awkward relationship with Hyunbin, I hope both Hyunsuk and Haruto are featuring in one of Hyunbin songs and we get a triple H unit All signs are indicating that T13 debut is very near, I assume they will debut on...
  3. JennieRose

    Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!!

    We were also blessed with a surprising vlive
  4. JennieRose

    Group [Official] BLACKPINK 블랙핑크 | Artist Thread

    25 minutes for the next teaser My bet on Jisoo
  5. JennieRose

    Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!!

    It looks like it, the place looks like a filming set
  6. JennieRose

    Group [Official] BLACKPINK 블랙핑크 | Artist Thread

    The comeback is near be prepared blinks
  7. JennieRose

    Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!!

    Unfortunately we still don't have anything major for the OP I will try to post here more to keep it alive and updated with the boys whereabouts and 'Open the treasure box' reality updated