Recent content by Jihyooo

  1. Jihyooo

    How long can you last?

    I respect my ears and my sanity
  2. Jihyooo

    OH. MY. GOD

    This is a whole ass mood
  3. Jihyooo

    Teaser ITZY comeback teasers [IT'z ICY 29/07/2019]

    I’m ready :nakypog:
  4. Jihyooo

    Appreciation KIM TAEYEON APPRECIATION!!!

    Putting Why at number 1 :sanapray: I’ve never gotten sick of that song
  5. Jihyooo

    favourite underrated songs?

    To be honest I can see why the verses might put people off but the chorus is magical. Such a pretty song that only makes the listener feel like they’re floating on clouds. I love it.
  6. Jihyooo

    [theqoo] 19-year old Seohyun vs 29 Year-old Seohyun

    That first picture is phenomenal
  7. Jihyooo

    Do you usually use a mouse or touchpad?

    I use my laptop for gaming so I never ever use my touchpad. It’s very slow and can get quite hot to touch too. I love my mouse!
  8. Jihyooo

    [theqoo] Samsung Galaxy BLACKPINK Special version

    :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
  9. Jihyooo

    Can you relate with this meme?

    I don’t listen to songs I don’t like first listen but this applies to too many Kpop fans
  10. Jihyooo

    Performance Most watched kpop fancams on YT

    Hani is iconic
  11. Jihyooo

    Do you usually use KS on mobile or PC?

    We both like it but he’d judge me for wasting my time here and other forums but tbh he’s probably already seen me on them anyway :nekoshy:
  12. Jihyooo

    Group ♡ Official TWICE Thread ♡ [☆ One in a Million ☆] → Stream 'Talk That Talk' 🎙️

    I came across this and got literally stunned! Jihyo looks amazing. They all do :sanapray::nekolove:
  13. Jihyooo

    Do you usually use KS on mobile or PC?

    Mobile! I have more privacy. Don’t want my partner to see me on a Kpop forum 😆
  14. Jihyooo

    YG addresses Big Bang T.O.P's discharge from the military + netizens react

    Is this an old picture or a new picture? He does not look happy :(
  15. Jihyooo

    News So Lil Nas X (Old Town Road guy) stans BTS

    I’m on a Lil Nas X binge lately. I absolutely adore him he’s so loveable.