Recent content by Jinhyuk

  1. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    I will have to do research.
  2. Jinhyuk

    Appreciation Ugh, A man

    얼굴 붉게 <3
  3. Jinhyuk

    How much is too much?

    This is so sad. I hope she is okay now.
  4. Jinhyuk

    What is your favorite comeback of 2020 so far?

    I really enjoy cignature.
  5. Jinhyuk

    Teaser Cravity - Hideout : Prologue Film

    This is like a drama.
  6. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    당신의 한국어는 매우 훌륭합니다저를 받아주셔서 감사합니다여기에 오게 되어 기쁩니다.어디서 한국어를 공부하세요?저는 영어를 잘 못하지만 노력하고 있습니다.
  7. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Thank you! That is great to hear! Who is the boy flying? He seems very handsome. I like handsome boys, haha.
  8. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    I will try for you. Thank you.
  9. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Aahhhh, yes. That sounds like fun. You want to run a business? What kind?
  10. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    I am not sure of what the English term is but I want to become an airplane pilot. What do you study?
  11. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Wow! You are very diverse. I will teach you Korean if you teach me English. Haha. I am also student. If you recommend the French Riviera then I will go see it. :)
  12. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Don't be shy.
  13. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Oh, I see. Thank you. I am sorry for speaking to you in Korean. I will speak English only to you. France? You are very far away. I have only traveled to America before. I would like to visit Europe too one day.
  14. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    I know of Dreamcatcher but I have not listened to them. What is your favorite song from Girl's Day?
  15. Jinhyuk

    Intro 안녕하세요

    Thank you.