Recent content by jinki_lovebot

  1. jinki_lovebot

    [SPOILER] BOYS PLANET first mission songs

    I am sure he will slay the performance, I am already excited to see the performance!
  2. jinki_lovebot

    [SPOILER] BOYS PLANET first mission songs

    Kinda love that they chose Love Me Right by EXO... It's one of my fav EXO songs :maheart:
  3. jinki_lovebot

    Comeback Super Junior's Yesung solo studio album 'Sensory Flows'

    My bias is Kyuhyun, Yesung is like a really close second tho!
  4. jinki_lovebot

    Comeback Super Junior's Yesung solo studio album 'Sensory Flows'

    He is my SuJu bias wrecker so I am so happy for him- I think you can clearly tell that Yesung truly loves his craft :maheart:
  5. jinki_lovebot

    Video Sehun - in Egypt Vlog

    plsss, Sehun has my heart :maheart:
  6. jinki_lovebot

    do you take walks for fun?

    i used to do it... but now that i moved into a new city and i am kinda socially anxious i barely leave my house lol i should go on walks tho... it's good for your mental health and all that :nekosweat:
  7. jinki_lovebot

    i am a lil too chill

    oh well, that sounds alright i guess as a European person just reading that student loans are 50k... it just seems so surreal omfg manifesting that the democrats will get rid of student loans one day, i suppose :sanapray:
  8. jinki_lovebot

    i am a lil too chill

    omfg nothing but respect for you - i wouldnt be able to handle the stress from all that :pepecross:
  9. jinki_lovebot

    i am a lil too chill

    lmfao it kinda does sound like it! I am not from the US so I only pay 20 bucks per semester so they don't get a whole lot of money from me anyways. And nah, I am a Psych student... it's more like how to construct a psychological test and how to interpret it and a bunch of statistics stuff. I...
  10. jinki_lovebot

    i am a lil too chill

    I have a Testtheory exam in like 50 minutes and I am feeling a bit too chill about it :susPepe: technically I can't fail the course anymore but still - this is sus anyways, sorry for not being very active lately, exam season is kicking my ass
  11. jinki_lovebot

    MV TWICE "MOONLIGHT SUNRISE"

    The song is alright, I think! It was a bit underwhelming after The Feels which was a real upbeat banger but I love the different direction they are taking with their English lyrics. Overall, the MV is absolutely stunning and the girls look amazing & the song is alright for a pre-release :pepeheart:
  12. jinki_lovebot

    Is there any user/ users you want to get to know better this year??

    pls this is so cute... screaming and crying rn :taeilsob:
  13. jinki_lovebot

    Song recs from your country

    I don't really listen to many Austrian artists... :nekosweat:
  14. jinki_lovebot

    ❥ [New Year's Gift] To: miu

    Ohhh sorry! Completely forgot! :pepeslippy:
  15. jinki_lovebot

    WHO'Z THAT GIRL??

    Don't Don is kinda lit tho