Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Jungkook
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Jungkook
I could say the same to you :maheart: How are you girl? :pandaamazed:
I could say the same to you :maheart: How are you girl? :pandaamazed:
Jungkook
Profile post comment
3 November 2019
Well then I'm going to give one back cause I can :pepeheart:
Well then I'm going to give one back cause I can :pepeheart:
Jungkook
Profile post comment
3 November 2019
Comeback
BTS announce their upcoming comeback
Yess Their dark concepts are always the best ones :sj_weary:
Jungkook
Post #11
19 October 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
TV
What shows are y'all into ?
I've watched all of it sadly :sadcat: Wish I could go back and watch it all over again
Jungkook
Post #13
19 October 2019
Forum:
The Watchlist
The Skinnny Death List - Our Top 50 Songs Of The 2010s.
Me tf too :maheart: My playlist desperately needs more songs
Jungkook
Post #24
14 October 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
The Skinnny Death List - Our Top 50 Songs Of The 2010s.
Is it bad that I dont know a single song on this list? :pepeslippy:
Jungkook
Post #5
14 October 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
Appreciation
A cutie is celebrating his birthday today
Cutieeee :maheart: Hbd to him and him only :pepeheart:
Jungkook
Post #32
13 October 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Mac and Chromebook users
I dont really use my mac for anything but school work so I'm pretty okay with it :susPepe:
Jungkook
Post #3
29 September 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
Comment An Idol...
A queen with taste :sj_weary:
Jungkook
Post #35
29 September 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
A Genius Idea:
I guess :joshmeh:
Jungkook
Post #12
28 September 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Which BTS Member Is Your True Bias????
I actually got jimin too :maheart:
Jungkook
Post #17
28 September 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
A Genius Idea:
Why does this actually make sense :susPepe:
Jungkook
Post #9
28 September 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Comment An Idol...
Taeyeon
Jungkook
Post #21
28 September 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
A Genius Idea:
You'd think you would want more fans for your bias :susPepe:
Jungkook
Post #2
28 September 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Which BTS Member Is Your True Bias????
Ayyy :maheart:
Jungkook
Post #9
28 September 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
Forums
Jungkook
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.