Recent content by Juniverse

  1. Juniverse

    Congrats on getting in!! Literature fits you! Gap year is fun but boring tbh...I had to get a...

    Congrats on getting in!! Literature fits you! Gap year is fun but boring tbh...I had to get a job i preferred being a jobless teen I fear. I'm planning to major in education like a boring person instead hhhh planning to become a dual language teacher so I can do translating as well as teaching...
  2. Juniverse

    HI omg... 😭 don't worry I literally disappeared here too I outgrew forums kinda...just randomly...

    HI omg... 😭 don't worry I literally disappeared here too I outgrew forums kinda...just randomly dropped by a few days ago maybe it was a premoniton of you coming back yeah... :kokorohappy: I'm doing good! Currently in my gap year I got to do some traveling by myself it was nice :D wbu girll...
  3. Juniverse

    Hi again everyone

    got this notif and literally revived myself off this dead forum after months just to say hi i missed u <3
  4. Juniverse

    lemme hop awn our dm again sis

    lemme hop awn our dm again sis
  5. Juniverse

    HILARY :kittylove:

    HILARY :kittylove:
  6. Juniverse

    no

    no
  7. Juniverse

    WTF IS MY NAME HELLO??

    WTF IS MY NAME HELLO??
  8. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    heyyy hello hai :rosedance:
  9. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    emphasis on ISH :blush2:
  10. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    thank youuu!! nice to see u again hehe tho i almost didn't recognize you without the exoglow avatar frame cri :pepecry1:
  11. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    hi i'm li :> omg u like momoland?? me too sis omgg :shock: i'm leader of ahin nation
  12. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    hii we haven't met before but i'm li! :wavewave:
  13. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    hii alo!! glad ur doing fine hehe mwah it was pretty interesting tho now its back to boring criii my advice is just go for random things :> it'll get u further than u thinkk
  14. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    :kokorohappy: mwaaaH! haii hi
  15. Juniverse

    an update on ur fave (or most hated) user ever :p

    SAMMM <3 omg hai hellow missed uuu 😤 I work at a thrift store! It's super funn I get to find lots of cool things :sass: