Recent content by Kami

  1. Kami

    Performance (G)I-DLE solo stages @ I-LAND CONCERT 2020

    + POPSTARS
  2. Kami

    Intro Hello everyone Im new

    Nice to meet chuu ~
  3. Kami

    Nugu song of the day

    Lovely voice but the chorus sounds like every other generic EDM
  4. Kami

    Comeback Twice fancy mv

    The song isn't as catchy as their previous title tracks but I appreciate the more mature concept change.
  5. Kami

    Appreciation Suzy is so Bae <3

    Think she'll be focusing on her acting with her new agency. Hope she will continue making music.
  6. Kami

    Appreciation Suzy is so Bae <3

    The evidence below proves there will be no other female idol that can replace Suzy the Bae aka The Nation's First Love in terms of visual superiority. From Suzy X Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation CF
  7. Kami

    Do you stan Aimer?

    She's one of my fav J-artist
  8. Kami

    Can you slow down Nayeon oppa?

    lol I'm a ninja. The last time I saw u was on AKP and your Goodbye AKP forever thread.
  9. Kami

    Can you slow down Nayeon oppa?

    ripiasuju. I remember you.
  10. Kami

    The BIG 3 Kpop forums

    ...The NEW BIG 3 of Kpop forums. These kpop forums aren't glitchy and provides quality servers that don't break down every few hours. 1. Kpopsource 2. K Planets 3. Allkpop Agree?