Recent content by kamito

  1. kamito

    Official Where Are You From?

    I'm from Chile and it seems I'm the only one :umjicry:
  2. kamito

    Variety Any good kdrama recommendations??

    Right now I'm watching "Extraordinary You"because I wanted something fresh and not to deep and OH BOY, I WAS WRONG! It's really good and you want to know more and more and you suffer and you laugh. I really recommend it!
  3. kamito

    What Are Your Goals for 2020?

    1) Get a job 2) Lose weight 3) Save money 4) Read more books than last year
  4. kamito

    TV Where do you watch your kdramas?

    I'll check it out! Thanks! I always get confused on how to use a different VPN lol But I have to admit that now they are better than before
  5. kamito

    TV Where do you watch your kdramas?

    I don't like viki so much. Some subtitles are kinda sloppy. I'll check it out!
  6. kamito

    TV Where do you watch your kdramas?

    A long time ago (not really, just a few months ago) I used to have a premium subscription to DramaFever, but the website was shutdown by WB and I was left with a lot of dramas to watch. Now I try to download some of the dramas or watch them online, but some of the subtitles or the quality of the...
  7. kamito

    Game Save one & Drop one

    Save Pristin (RIP) and drop CLC Apink or OMG
  8. kamito

    Movie I am watching Parasite right now LoL

    I mean one minute you're laughing and the next one you're holding back the tears. I heard that the movie is coming out in February in my country so I will go and watch it again on the big screen.
  9. kamito

    Twice Tournament Information

    Musically I like Yes or Yes more, but seeing the meaning and everything the girls have been through I chose Feel Special.
  10. kamito

    Movie I am watching Parasite right now LoL

    So today I was finally able to watch it (in front of my laptop of course) and let me say a few things (without making spoilers obviously). First of all, the actors did an amazing job. The director blew my mind with all the details inside the movie, everything was there for a reason. A very good...
  11. kamito

    Group 🎥 IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~

    Here I am a WIZ*ONE! My bias is Yena and I love her so much :sj_weary: I'm sad about everything that happened with Mnet, but I will still support them because they weren't at fault.
  12. kamito

    Game Have you watched the movie/TV series above?

    2019? No. The others, yes! The Good Place?
  13. kamito

    Will this be the first summer with no Red Velvet?

    Exactly! that's what I meant she will be out for at least 6 weeks without being able to do anything related to her career. I really hope she has a fully recovery
  14. kamito

    Will this be the first summer with no Red Velvet?

    I heard that she can't even eat whole foods so probably she won't be able to vocalize or do stuff that implies moving her cheeks to much imo. I'm so sad this happened! Psycho is an awesome song! Damn you SBS!
  15. kamito

    k-pop releases that you like, but are widely hated/disliked?

    Idk why, but everyone seems to hate on this song. I really liked it specially the chorus :dab: