Recent content by KarmaButterfly

  1. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    Nice to meet you too!!!! I was one of the firsts here but I've been inactive for a while now
  2. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    yes, I don't know where that energy comes from, not from me for sure xD
  3. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    little butter is like a storm xD she's doing great. I LOVE their music, they're the next T-ara to me
  4. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    like worldwide crazy lol I'm doing pretty fine :) hey those girls are everglow right?
  5. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    ajhgdjahsgdjahsg djahsgd I'M SO STUPID!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I've missed you!!! how have you been???
  6. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    lexi :pepecry1: how have you been girl???
  7. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    Of those groups my favorites are: Ateez, Stray Kids, Block B, Big Bang, Bts, Blackpink, Jay Park and Jessi. and my ultimates are: BTS, SNSD, f(x) and Infinite Baekhyun is my bias in EXO too! other Bias are V, GD, Victoria and Taeyeon :3
  8. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    help, I don't recognize your username :yolk:
  9. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    oh yeah, that means they're best firends in pets language xD
  10. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    lets introduce ourselves as kpop fans should, what's your favorite group and your bias? xD
  11. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    My bias wrecker :pepecry1:
  12. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    they're so adorable!!!! they get along well?
  13. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    oh look at that cute face!! who's a good girl?? :nekolove:
  14. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    omg I'mso happy to hear that you're doing well, I don't think I met your pal so I demand pictures of the cute fella
  15. KarmaButterfly

    Hi guys :3

    I'm quite fine :) and little butter is taking a nap, that's why I have some free time lol what about you??? what's new?