Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
kay
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by kay
K
Anyone else going back to second gen kpop
kay
Post #10
27 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
K
MV
Masshirona Canvas - Loser Girl
Thanks for tagging me. Now I look forward to their first major album!
kay
Post #7
27 December 2020
Forum:
Land of the Rising Sun
K
comment and I'll recommend you a Japanese album I like
Oh, wow, what a beautiful voice! Thank you so much. 迷子 is a gem. I've been listening to it on repeat.
kay
Post #35
24 December 2020
Forum:
Land of the Rising Sun
K
Yeah, if you don't mind, for sure!
Yeah, if you don't mind, for sure!
kay
Profile post comment
23 December 2020
K
comment and I'll recommend you a Japanese album I like
Didn't know her. I'm enjoying the album so far, especially Shock and Say Good Night. Thanks!
kay
Post #32
23 December 2020
Forum:
Land of the Rising Sun
K
comment and I'll recommend you a Japanese album I like
Yes, please! I'm always down for Japanese recommendations.
kay
Post #30
22 December 2020
Forum:
Land of the Rising Sun
K
Appreciation
What japanese song are you currently listening to?
kay
Post #25
21 December 2020
Forum:
Land of the Rising Sun
K
do you like girl groups, boy groups, or both?
boy groups, girl groups, and co-ed groups!
kay
Post #25
21 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
K
Which k-pop song are you currently listening to?
kay
Post #346
18 December 2020
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Forums
kay
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.