Recent content by Kazumi

  1. Kazumi

    How much have you watched anime?

    I read more manga than anime but they are definitely not 500 haha Like I don't follow anime seasons and keep up with them. Only if I heard something is good that's it
  2. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    Exactly it's like a revision. And I feel like the manga is better. Like one chapter has more content than one episode
  3. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    Yeah she was a bit annoying. I didn't see Her sulong form animated yet, I'm waiting for whole cake arc to end
  4. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    Garchu :p
  5. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    I guess I'm the only one who didn't like her :p I did :p
  6. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    I have no idea about this one. I noticed so many people love Carrot !
  7. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    GOLD is the best movie yet ! But they said this one will be pretty big too
  8. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    There is a New movie coming
  9. Kazumi

    ☆☆Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2018☆☆

    I've never voted but I remember YOI winning ~ when will we get the promised second season
  10. Kazumi

    Intro Hello Hello !

    THANK YOUUU !!!
  11. Kazumi

    Intro Hello Hello !

    Thank youu :llama_uwu:
  12. Kazumi

    Intro Hello Hello !

    Thank you !! I came from the place with A, about the other place I have an account but I don't use it
  13. Kazumi

    Intro Hello Hello !

    Yess!! much better. and the logo too
  14. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    it grows on the one :p
  15. Kazumi

    Any one piece fans?

    Oh I see. The recent chapters are really good imo