Recent content by Kelly

  1. K

    Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

    Thank you so much <3 That's reassuring to hear. Because I'm in a vulnerable state at the moment, I'm worrying even more about what other people think.. I'll keep your kind words in mind and I'll try my best to stay strong <3 Thank you so much <3 Yeah, 2019 has been an eventful and emotionally...
  2. K

    News Breaking: Wonho Leaves MONSTA X

    I'm crying so much... Monsta X really means the world to me. Wonho is the kindest and most selfless person, so I can't say I didn't expect this, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm devastated... I can't believe this is happening. I'm heartbroken over the fact that the people who gave me...
  3. K

    Post the song you are obsessed with

    :sanapray:
  4. K

    Yeah I am! Tbh he's close to becoming one of my UBs he probably already is. I'm guessing you are...

    Yeah I am! Tbh he's close to becoming one of my UBs he probably already is. I'm guessing you are Seonghwa biased?
  5. K

    That pic of Shinwon omg... The freckles!! Ahhh :nekoshy::nekolove::nekolove:

    That pic of Shinwon omg... The freckles!! Ahhh :nekoshy::nekolove::nekolove:
  6. K

    Nice!!! :D Shinwon is one of the funniest idols for me lol. My biases are Yuto and Jinho. At...

    Nice!!! :D Shinwon is one of the funniest idols for me lol. My biases are Yuto and Jinho. At first it was just Yuto, but Jinho bias wrecked me 1 year later sooo here I am with 2 biases (and maybe a few more soon) :haylul: For GFriend, my bias in SinB. I like some of their songs :) (also your...
  7. K

    HEYYYY!!! :nekolove: I followed you back! Ah that's cool, it's nice to see another Universe on...

    HEYYYY!!! :nekolove: I followed you back! Ah that's cool, it's nice to see another Universe on this forum (oh and I'm British btw):bigcatlove:Who's your bias in GFriend and Pentagon?
  8. K

    Appreciation 10 K-pop groups who have waited years for a win

    Ahh yeah maybe. Shine was their best chance so far. Tbh I think it's the way the dating news was handled by Cube that affected the group's momentum. Idk, it's just unfortunate how the situation played out. But I like to think that they will get their 1st win when all 9 members can promote...
  9. K

    PRISTIN - What went wrong?

    Pledis, and also bad luck. Mainly bad luck for ending up in Pledis. It's such a shame.
  10. K

    Appreciation 10 K-pop groups who have waited years for a win

    Pentagon. :( It's their 3rd anniversary tomorrow and they still haven't got their 1st win
  11. K

    MV Stray Kids Double Knot MV

    Damnnnn this goes hard. I love it!:pandaamazed:
  12. K

    Audio Best b-side of the year...

    I love Dazzling Light. Well, I love all the songs in this album tbh! :pandalove: I need to listen to the album more but I think my favourite song right now is Win. Any song that makes me want to dance is an instant win (genuinely no pun intended)
  13. K

    Songs that get...

    Lately, Boom by NCT Dream. I could just be sitting around doing nothing in particular, and my brain suddenly goes “We got that boom boom boom boom boom” lol
  14. K

    Hi! I’m sorry for the late reply, I’m on holiday so I haven’t been online. I’ll send you a DM...

    Hi! I’m sorry for the late reply, I’m on holiday so I haven’t been online. I’ll send you a DM now :) Also it’s completely fine,there’s no need to feel weird about it!