Recent content by Kiyomice

  1. Kiyomice

    Solo [Official] ATEEZ Jongho (최종호) | Artist Thread

    That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen! He sounds so lifeless though, I hope he's doing alright
  2. Kiyomice

    Solo [OFFICIAL] 🐺ATEEZ Wooyoung 우영 Thread🐺

    I can feel San's embarassment so hard that I'm about to hide under a blanket and never look at anyone again
  3. Kiyomice

    Solo [Official] ATEEZ Jongho (최종호) | Artist Thread

    I love you for sharing all of these great Jongho posts. You're my hero
  4. Kiyomice

    Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~

    ATINY dead???!!!
  5. Kiyomice

    I really am sick lol

    Do something to be less sick
  6. Kiyomice

    Groups with a 2nd gen vibe?

    I'm depressed again please give more group suggestions thank you
  7. Kiyomice

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    TXT ATEEZ or Stray Kids?
  8. Kiyomice

    Game ⋆Who is your bias in the group above you?⋆

    Soobin Red Velvet
  9. Kiyomice

    Game Type with your eyes closed the words user above you wrote

    i hate holiday homework SHINee SHINEE shinee shinEE
  10. Kiyomice

    You get 4 VIP tickets to your fav groups concert...

    I don't have friends on Kpopsource yet. Pls be my friend. It'd be a Teen Top concert. I'd take my boyfriend. No one else would work :(
  11. Kiyomice

    Game Rate the person above's username

    8/10 I wish it was a capital N
  12. Kiyomice

    Groups with a 2nd gen vibe?

    did you just stalk my profile and yes, I left kpop but I wanna get back into it :p it turns out kpop cures depression after all @nadia Thanks! Rocket Punch defintely feels 2nd gen to me. And Riize reminds me of iKon a bit lol. @Wingfrost and @Vikki Thanks for the suggestions!
  13. Kiyomice

    how strong is your non-dominant hand

    I like to stuff my grocery bags on the lighter side - I'd rather carry 3 1-pound bags than 1 3-pound bag. So, it may not be as impressive as you think. When you make the bags lighter, the weight distributes more evenly across your arm - which I failed to mention in my previous post. It's not...
  14. Kiyomice

    Do you like croutons?

    I like to order cruton-only salads with extra crutons (and crutons on the side).