I didn't want to make a thread because I don't see it as a huge deal. But I'm getting out of k-pop. Here's my personal discord
❥Alexus Likes KoaCola🌙#5100
Stay safe and healthy everyone. If you ever need a friend. My inbox is always open
@raja Thank you for this JeJe. I'm glad we can be 90 sex liners together T^T. You were the best in Ru Paul drag race,too.
T^T/ My favorite german and russian.
I would have supported you. I'm sorry your family didn't come. :c You still did something amazing and performed anyway. None of my family came to my performances either. What is really important is that you did it and you'll only improve more. c: proud of you
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.