Recent content by kodoku

  1. K

    update and announcement for anyone who might care :)

    Aw morty moo, thank you so much for these sweet words.. <3 thank you so much grilie, thank you all, I love you guys too <3
  2. K

    update and announcement for anyone who might care :)

    thank you hubby, same to you :sadcat::sanapray::pepeheart:
  3. K

    update and announcement for anyone who might care :)

    thank you, I'm touched TT <3 thanks angel <3 btw Chelsea's death was my fav scene in AGK hehe..
  4. K

    update and announcement for anyone who might care :)

    I wouldn't usually make this type of thread just because I don't think this is a big deal, but I just figured it's simpler than telling every person from here that I talk to separately... I'm gonna be gone from here from now on. Maybe I come back at some point, but right now I feel like I wanna...
  5. K

    Do you mentally act your own age?

    I'm an old soul so I'd say I'm mentally above my age, but at the same time in some ways, very lacking and unable to do what most poeple my age can..
  6. K

    I just read a really cute story for class

    aw it does sound cute :)
  7. K

    What was the last photo of yourself you took? Where?

    I guess back when I was on vacation in some coffee shop, but I take pics of myself very rarely..
  8. K

    What are you doing when you are sad?

    bed, music, tears
  9. K

    What would you do to make it a perfect Sunday?

    my cat is in another country with my parents so yeah hehe
  10. K

    What would you do to make it a perfect Sunday?

    my boy :nekosweat::lisalaugh:
  11. K

    What would you do to make it a perfect Sunday?

    nope I don't have a pet sadly
  12. K

    What would you do to make it a perfect Sunday?

    I wanna cuddle all day tomorrow tho it won't happen
  13. K

    What really makes you angry?

    rudeness, malice, selfishness, greed.. people hurting others or nature/animals
  14. K

    Appreciation Why does japanese language sound so good?

    fav language, fav country.. always has been <3