Recent content by Kookie

  1. Kookie

    ooooh

    ooooh
  2. Kookie

    minji and haerin

    minji and haerin
  3. Kookie

    ohhh it's okk! I mix up 2 of the members

    ohhh it's okk! I mix up 2 of the members
  4. Kookie

    hanni! from new jeans

    hanni! from new jeans
  5. Kookie

    I'm bored so let's talk :)

    OOO NICE!
  6. Kookie

    sour grape le sserafim

    yesss
  7. Kookie

    I'm bored so let's talk :)

    good!! Ty for asking what about you??
  8. Kookie

    sour grape le sserafim

    you should it's so good!
  9. Kookie

    I'm bored so let's talk :)

    hii
  10. Kookie

    I'm bored so let's talk :)

    hii
  11. Kookie

    HaPPy bIrtHdAy YEJIII

    happy 23rd birthday yejiii! I hope all good widhes come to you <3 it is 1:07 am is Korea and 9:07 in america where I live, but in Korea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEJI!
  12. Kookie

    sour grape le sserafim

    why is this song so good! like I just be vibing to it all the timeeee comment yes or no if you like it!!
  13. Kookie

    I'm bored so let's talk :)

    let's talk
  14. Kookie

    tyy urs too!

    tyy urs too!
  15. Kookie

    Which K-pop Group is ur fav??

    oop I also forgot about IVE