Recent content by KPIXEL

  1. KPIXEL

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    omg hiii and yesss
  2. KPIXEL

    PIN VENOM FLOP OR BOP?

    PIN VENOM FLOP OR BOP?
  3. KPIXEL

    HEYYY

    HEYYY
  4. KPIXEL

    Intro Hello This Is My Official Intro

    thank you all!!!
  5. KPIXEL

    I KNEW IT OMFG I WAS LIKE WAITTT>..........IK THIS GRIL OMLL I KNEW IT!!! HIII

    I KNEW IT OMFG I WAS LIKE WAITTT>..........IK THIS GRIL OMLL I KNEW IT!!! HIII
  6. KPIXEL

    thank you .

    thank you .
  7. KPIXEL

    pls remind me :(i only relly know a few ppl and ur user name a is diff so its kidnda harrdddddd

    pls remind me :(i only relly know a few ppl and ur user name a is diff so its kidnda harrdddddd
  8. KPIXEL

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    red velvet big bang girls gen
  9. KPIXEL

    Intro Hello This Is My Official Intro

    HELLOOOO and black pink is my second fav girl group its itzy for me!!!
  10. KPIXEL

    Game What your kpop group would be called

    the last LMAOOO
  11. KPIXEL

    Intro Hello This Is My Official Intro

    tysmmmmmm!!!!!
  12. KPIXEL

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    BOTH OMG BUT ITZYYY aespa blackpink
  13. KPIXEL

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    monsta x 2pm or girls gen
  14. KPIXEL

    Game Rate the person above's username

    7.5/10 but looveeee
  15. KPIXEL

    Intro Hello This Is My Official Intro

    hey guys! I'm kplixel aka Pixx/plixel um im a kpop fan from 2016 the first song i ever listened to was boom-ba-ya! by Blackpink and i fell in love<3 Im still new to this whole Kprofiles thing so any tips ARE GREAT PLS like tell me how i could rank up from flop??) i really need tips!!! i wanna be...