Recent content by Kpopalypse

  1. Kpopalypse

    Fanfiction Night Of The Living Fandumb

    It's the story of one lone k-pop fan vs 500 ARMYs... or is it? Enjoy the latest Kpopalypse Halloween interactive k-pop fanfiction! https://kpopalypse.com/2019/10/09/night-of-the-living-fandumb/
  2. Kpopalypse

    Just because your fave writes and produces their own music does NOT mean its good!

    Just popping in to say that I 100% endorse this opinion.
  3. Kpopalypse

    Who here used to be on AKP, but then switched?

    I don't use AKP because they're under boycott for reasons.
  4. Kpopalypse

    So, there's this girl I know...

    When people who I care about are suffering, I don't pry into the exact details of their situation. That's up to them whether they want to share that. I just think about how I can help them. That's all I'm asking anyone here to do.
  5. Kpopalypse

    So, there's this girl I know...

    This isn't a thread about gossip. This is a thread about practical advice to help someone needing friendship.
  6. Kpopalypse

    So, there's this girl I know...

    So I should just tell her that she's playing the victim? Even though I can see evidence of her victimisation for real? Seems harsh.
  7. Kpopalypse

    So, there's this girl I know...

    I wouldn't know who anybody here knows or doesn't know... but she's not a member of this community, if that helps you feel more at ease. (Or if she is, she certainly hasn't told me about it, but I would consider it very unlikely.)
  8. Kpopalypse

    So, there's this girl I know...

    ...and she's having a hard time with bullying on the Internet, and being ostracised by people that don't even really know her that well, apart from what they hear about her. While I must admit I don't really know her that well either, I feel that she could use some wholesome friendship and...
  9. Kpopalypse

    Caonima action guaranteed: KPOPALYPSE

    Caonima action guaranteed: KPOPALYPSE
  10. Kpopalypse

    Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions]

    I would ask PSY to donate money to my site so I could help pay my mortgage. This is probably the most 18+ comment here.
  11. Kpopalypse

    Intro Hello [insert text here to make thread title exceed mandatory 10-character minimum requirement for thread creation]

    Hi, I'm Kpopalypse. Just saying hi. I don't have time to be on forums much, so you probably won't see me post much if ever, but I do occasionally check them for sources of trufax and I do reply to DMs or requests. This seems like a nice place. Carry on, everyone.
  12. Kpopalypse

    Appreciation Obscure Music Genres - #5 - Death Metal/Black Metal.

    A couple small corrections: Slayer is really a thrash metal band, not death metal (even though the lyrical themes are certainly similar). Also, best hours for listening 00:00-23:59
  13. Kpopalypse

    Thanks! 💓

    Thanks! 💓
  14. Kpopalypse

    Hi there!

    Hi there!