Recent content by Larym

  1. Larym

    Appreciation Queen of improvement

    She's such a hard worker, I love her so much:pepeheart:
  2. Larym

    Thank you for the follow💜💜💜

    Thank you for the follow💜💜💜
  3. Larym

    Appreciation Asia's Miracle: Lalisa Manoban

    Always happy to see fellow lisanators
  4. Larym

    Explain your username

    Mine is a variant of the spelling and structure of my name. It's what I usually use so...
  5. Larym

    Appreciation Asia's Miracle: Lalisa Manoban

    Truly how can non blinks live??
  6. Larym

    📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚

    I'm new here but I wanted to recommend The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender and Strange The Dreamer. They're beautiful.
  7. Larym

    Appreciation Asia's Miracle: Lalisa Manoban

    💜💜💜💜
  8. Larym

    Appreciation Asia's Miracle: Lalisa Manoban

    thank you:pepeheart:
  9. Larym

    Appreciation Asia's Miracle: Lalisa Manoban

    As this is my first thread here, it has to be dedicated to loml and best girl, Ms. Lisa Manoban and her myriad of talents. Prettiest bby :pepeheart: Her fierce raps Her amazing dance skills (swallalisa reaching 1 mil for the 18293989 time) Her love of photogrophy (when will lilifilm...
  10. Larym

    What's your favorite social media platform?

    probably twitter. you can find just about anything there