Recent content by LeeriaYa

  1. LeeriaYa

    Do you think double texting is a big deal?

    I used to be scared to do it but I genuinely know my friends have the attention span of a squirrel running around in traffic. I enjoy when it’s done to me because it shows the person still had more to say. It’s not always welcome but that’s when I say it’s because something else is going on with...
  2. LeeriaYa

    do you miss KS when you get off KS?

    Not at all tbh.
  3. LeeriaYa

    A very random question

    I’m able to do this :yeonstare; Which was important in cheerleading because I remember all the “causal workouts” were straight up making sure that if a dance battle broke up between another team we can rack up as much points with feeling like our body was going to be tugged between two people...
  4. LeeriaYa

    If you had to pick one social media platform to delete from the world forever, what would you pick?

    4chan because of the causal ableist, and doxxing culture. Twitter for the exact reason. Facebook for the exact reason and I feel I continuously want to fight old ladies. You know what? I wanna ban the internet in general.
  5. LeeriaYa

    Appreciation here you have a group like PassCode but Chinese...

    :sanapray: I like it. It helps when I also know what they’re saying for once because I love the lyrics behind the song. I’ll check them out more. They’ll pump up my lifting playlist
  6. LeeriaYa

    What do we have in common?

    I’m not really into k-pop anymore, but I still listen to these artists. We have all the ones I quoted in common. :sanapray: It is difficult to talk to people but I wish you luck.I still have difficulty even though I’m much older.
  7. LeeriaYa

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    :sanapray: It was worth it. I looked everywhere for a gif that would show off his beautiful aesthetic in everything he does.
  8. LeeriaYa

    Recommend me an EP/single or short album…

    It’s growing on me but it’s not bad.
  9. LeeriaYa

    I shall have more free time by then. :sanapray: I’ll be working a lot of 12 hour shifts. Most...

    I shall have more free time by then. :sanapray: I’ll be working a lot of 12 hour shifts. Most likely 6 days a week. Just gotta figure out a schedule. I wish you luck in your exams
  10. LeeriaYa

    would you rather be underestimated or overestimated?

    I want to be underestimated before I sorely disappoint their expectations when they expected much more of me. Or, over estimated when they think highly of me and then I’m able to drop down their disappointment lower than the throne of the devil.
  11. LeeriaYa

    Can you pull all nighters?

    I can, and I am right now. I have a dentist appointment later today. So I’m just here playing Spyro and Genshin :maheart: At going on 2 in the morning.
  12. LeeriaYa

    What's a fond memory you often look back on?

    Marching in the pride parade. It took awhile to be more comfortable in my sexuality since I wasn’t able to come out for a bit. Even when I got to talk to some of the drag queen performers. They said I should never feel that I wasn’t going to be accepted by family, and that in this parade...
  13. LeeriaYa

    Generate images from a prompt (DALL·E mini)

    It’s taking so long for me, but these images remind me of what it’s like to not wear my glasses and feeling like I’m under a microscope being examined closely as they drop a bit of water on me :shockedcover: I should put my glasses on now.
  14. LeeriaYa

    What are your pets names?

    I bet they are still sweet as can be. :sanapray: Dogs are just naturally energetic and I think cats try to keep dogs balanced.