Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Lisance
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Lisance
What is your favourite korean food?
I like a lot of korean food so i don't know witch one is my favourite:sanathink:
Lisance
Thread
11 June 2024
Replies: 5
Forum:
The Daily Café
Give me a GG and i will tell you my favourite member.
Taeyeon :pepeclap:
Lisance
Post #46
4 June 2024
Forum:
The Daily Café
Who is your favourite group leader?
:pepedaddy:
Lisance
Thread
31 May 2024
Replies: 16
Forum:
The Soju Bar
New MV
Tresaure-King kong is out!!
:pepechill:
Lisance
Thread
28 May 2024
Replies: 2
Forum:
K-Pop Station
What's your favourite video game?
Mine is probably stardew valley.:pepesword:
Lisance
Thread
28 May 2024
Replies: 9
Forum:
The Daily Café
Post a pic of your phone wallpaper.
Lisance
Post #6
28 May 2024
Forum:
The Daily Café
Post a pic of your phone wallpaper.
:pepesmug:
Lisance
Thread
28 May 2024
Replies: 15
Forum:
The Daily Café
Appreciation
I'm bored so I did math.
I'm going back to sleep :seokeyes:
Lisance
Post #10
28 May 2024
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Happy birthday Yeji!!
Lisance
Thread
26 May 2024
Replies: 2
Forum:
The Soju Bar
If you have to eat one thing in your entire life what would it be?
Yeah i think for me too
Lisance
Post #6
25 May 2024
Forum:
The Daily Café
This is a masterpiece. (ARMY!!!)
Lisance
Thread
25 May 2024
Replies: 1
Forum:
The Soju Bar
What do you think about ILLIT?
I know a lot of people say they can't sing but honestly i think it's not their fault.
Lisance
Thread
25 May 2024
Replies: 7
Forum:
The Soju Bar
If you have to eat one thing in your entire life what would it be?
:hyungwontea:
Lisance
Thread
25 May 2024
Replies: 13
Forum:
The Daily Café
Who is your ult. Bias?
Mine is Jungkook:joysip:
Lisance
Thread
25 May 2024
Replies: 11
Forum:
The Soju Bar
I don't know. I changed my pfp once
I don't know. I changed my pfp once
Lisance
Profile post comment
25 May 2024
Forums
Lisance
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.