Recent content by Lovely_Cornchips

  1. Lovely_Cornchips

    My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me!

    Same here! (Though it's been in there for about 2-3 months??)
  2. Lovely_Cornchips

    My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me!

    Not really my choice-to give a timeline this happened at the end of August & beginning of September. It ruptured and I did not know it, but it abscessed instead of filling my body with all the nasty crap that makes it incredibly bad if it explodes. So in order to remove it they needed to drain...
  3. Lovely_Cornchips

    My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me!

    My body hates me and my pain tolerance is apparently very very stupid.
  4. Lovely_Cornchips

    My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me!

    I wish-it ruptured and created an abscess. So they couldn't remove it safely so I'm getting it removed later this month.
  5. Lovely_Cornchips

    My Appendix Ruptured and It's Still In Me!

    What the actual fuck? :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy:
  6. Lovely_Cornchips

    I have many ULTs now the list is stupid!

    I have many ULTs now the list is stupid!
  7. Lovely_Cornchips

    Thread About the Books I've Read this Year! (So Far-2025)

    Ok the romance in it is intense. I would definitely say it's more romance than fantasy but it's a really good mix. I have some co-workers who read romance more than fantasy and the 3rd book in the series was a bit confusing for them (which I consider that one to be more fantasy heavy compared to...
  8. Lovely_Cornchips

    Thread About the Books I've Read this Year! (So Far-2025)

    I genuinely think you have to find a book that pulls you back in, for me I had fallen out of love with reading for a really long time. But then I went to visit one of my cousins and family that lives in another state and she just started rambling to me about one of her favorite authors. She...
  9. Lovely_Cornchips

    Comment a basic colour

    Juniper Green is so pretty omfg.
  10. Lovely_Cornchips

    Comment a basic colour

    Green
  11. Lovely_Cornchips

    Which of these plushes do you like most?

    A but I love Axolotls
  12. Lovely_Cornchips

    Thread About the Books I've Read this Year! (So Far-2025)

    Depends on what you consider worth it. I personally enjoyed it, but it's not one of my favorites. It gets repetitive after a while unfortunately.
  13. Lovely_Cornchips

    I'm Bored....Talk to me About BOOKS!

    I will on occasion read from those genres but it's pretty rare. Like I've enjoyed certain autobiographies too.
  14. Lovely_Cornchips

    Thread About the Books I've Read this Year! (So Far-2025)

    I was so stunned by it. I had been told it was a pretty heavy series and granted it is, but holy cow is it a good and impactful one!
  15. Lovely_Cornchips

    Thread About the Books I've Read this Year! (So Far-2025)

    Will post cover pictures (If able) & the rating I gave them. You are welcome to ask me questions, add your opinions or thoughts and give me recommendations if you'd like! I have read 23 books this year. 4 of these have been re-reads. And I have DNF'd 2 books total. Genre: Scifi/Dystopian...