Recent content by LucieBear

  1. LucieBear

    Hi, I'm back

    Thank you :rjbow: I'm having to get used to finding my way around again but I'm hoping to stay again!
  2. LucieBear

    Hi, I'm back

    I'm back, I forgot about this forum until I just got an email. I wonder if people i used to talk to are still on here? But hi everyone again! Not much has happened since I last came on really I got more albums and got into new groups though! Since it's been a long time since I last came on I...
  3. LucieBear

    I really do don't I! I'm sorry for very late response but thank you !!

    I really do don't I! I'm sorry for very late response but thank you !!
  4. LucieBear

    I'm sorry for very late response but thank you !!

    I'm sorry for very late response but thank you !!
  5. LucieBear

    I haven't been on in so long, honestly I forgot about this place, but its nice to see one of the...

    I haven't been on in so long, honestly I forgot about this place, but its nice to see one of the games I started is still going 🥰
  6. LucieBear

    18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set

    I was on twitter and someone had reposted someone's comment on jonghyuns death and and the comments was "2 years since the world became a better place" and me being the stupid and emotional person I am responded with (I know it was inappropriate to send) I was expecting a reply back but he...
  7. LucieBear

    Official Look at Me, Look at This!

    Thank you :pikahappy:
  8. LucieBear

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Webs
  9. LucieBear

    Official Look at Me, Look at This!

    I can send a picture of you want
  10. LucieBear

    Official Look at Me, Look at This!

    I'm not in these. :lisalaugh: These are some of my friends from class I prefer being behind the camera
  11. LucieBear

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Red
  12. LucieBear

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Tree
  13. LucieBear

    My new pfp is sooo cute :taesquish: Woozi is cute ❤️

    My new pfp is sooo cute :taesquish: Woozi is cute ❤️