Recent content by Madds

  1. Madds

    Heyy, so sorry for the late reply! Been a little busy:( No, this time I couldn't buy the album...

    Heyy, so sorry for the late reply! Been a little busy:( No, this time I couldn't buy the album but I was thinking since it's gonna be a trilogy to buy 2 or 3 at once when the 2nd or 3rd one is released. This way I cut down on the shipment payment too since it's just ridiculously expensive. And...
  2. Madds

    Do you think you'd survive a corporate environment?

    I did survive it but my department wasn't that stressful. The team I had was pretty awesome. They went for the relaxed way of working even when surrounded by others who were the typical high stress corporate man you imagine. I had a front row seat at how power hungry some of them were and it did...
  3. Madds

    MV (G)I-DLE 'Oh My God' MV

    The production on the MV is insane! I like the song but it left me with the feeling they were trying to tell me something and I missed it haha I guess it's doing its job in making me want to keep replay it
  4. Madds

    I'm trying to Stan TWICE again

    For me, stanning a new group has always been about timing. It has to come at the right time, when I'm in the right state of mind to connect with them. That's how a longlasting bond is created. So don't push it if you don't feel it yet. One day you'll find an urge to push play on one of their...
  5. Madds

    Intro Another new kid on the block?

    Oh oh, can I recommend this one? It's short and super cute.
  6. Madds

    Appreciation taehyung's pretty legs

    Why is he me when I was 6yo imitating the singers in front of my TV? 😅 But wow, yeah, the legs look like they are like silk to the touch
  7. Madds

    Intro Another new kid on the block?

    I know the struggle haha but now is a really good time to start with Daniel because he is having his real first comeback with proper promotions and tons of quality content. Just today he held a vlive where he was supposed to teach us dance choreo and bboy moves. Of course none of us was able (or...
  8. Madds

    I know, I read there have been like 100 vifeos of his released in less than 2 weeks since his...

    I know, I read there have been like 100 vifeos of his released in less than 2 weeks since his comeback...that's insane, I can't catch up haha Ah, okay, then I'm really meeting a new Danity. this is so cool!
  9. Madds

    My current music obsessions

    I've heard so many good things about Dua Lipa's album and yet I still haven't found the urge to hit play on it. Idk what's wrong with me.
  10. Madds

    Heyyy! I wanted to leave you a message but I didn't want to look too much like a creep haha...

    Heyyy! I wanted to leave you a message but I didn't want to look too much like a creep haha. Yeah, I know the feeling when you are the only fan who is active on a forum. But I'm here now and we're gonna have some fun since Daniel is promoting at the moment too llama_twerk I'm wondering though...
  11. Madds

    What new thing have you tried while at home these days?

    Is it still a game if it's played every day? 🙃 How did this animal crossing thing started? One day the world is fine, the next everyone is playing it... Dog grooming sounds like fun in theory but I imagine it isn't really so in practice haha am i right?
  12. Madds

    What new thing have you tried while at home these days?

    Well, that doesn't sound fun :pepecry2: good luck, though!
  13. Madds

    What new thing have you tried while at home these days?

    Like cooking or reading something new. Or maybe you finally have time to watch a new show or get into a new artist? For example, just today, I did a male haircut at home with clippers. First time doing and I thought I would end up making him bald but it turned out pretty good. Youtube was a...
  14. Madds

    Intro Another new kid on the block?

    Ahh but it must have felt good
  15. Madds

    Intro Another new kid on the block?

    what did you do?