Recent content by Mangoey

  1. Mangoey

    Thank you! :pikahappy:

    Thank you! :pikahappy:
  2. Mangoey

    miss you too :yolk:

    miss you too :yolk:
  3. Mangoey

    helloooo :pepeheart: im so sorry im just seeing this lol

    helloooo :pepeheart: im so sorry im just seeing this lol
  4. Mangoey

    Hello! Sorry for the late reply 😅 I mostly just came back so I could send my discord info to...

    Hello! Sorry for the late reply 😅 I mostly just came back so I could send my discord info to some friends, since my old one got deleted
  5. Mangoey

    :pepeheart:

    :pepeheart:
  6. Mangoey

    It’s officially been…

    Congrats on being here for a year!
  7. Mangoey

    Thank you!! :kittylove:

    Thank you!! :kittylove:
  8. Mangoey

    Thank you! :nekolove:

    Thank you! :nekolove:
  9. Mangoey

    Thank you!!! :bigcatlove:

    Thank you!!! :bigcatlove:
  10. Mangoey

    Lolol that's such a funny mango. Thank you! :kittylove:

    Lolol that's such a funny mango. Thank you! :kittylove:
  11. Mangoey

    Yay thank youu! :pandalove:

    Yay thank youu! :pandalove:
  12. Mangoey

    Thank you!!! :nekolove:

    Thank you!!! :nekolove:
  13. Mangoey

    Ooo compsci you're gonna be getting big money :junweary: I like it, it's not too easy or too...

    Ooo compsci you're gonna be getting big money :junweary: I like it, it's not too easy or too hard and it should be decent pay. Trying to find a job is stressful tho. I miss back when we would all talk on discord :pepecry2:
  14. Mangoey

    Ikr it seems like so recently that you and miri were just going into uni :sanapray: Yeee you...

    Ikr it seems like so recently that you and miri were just going into uni :sanapray: Yeee you do remember correctly. I'm kinda surprised LOL What do you study? :nekosweat:
  15. Mangoey

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    User: Mangoey Reason: free Deck: anime/vg