I love this album. Usually in every album I always find a song or 2 that I don't like. EWO have no song that I don't like. I love them all. ICSM is a bop and I'm sad it's not doing well in charts tbh but at the same time I'm happy the girls decided to try something new. From the album I think my...
Omg Happy Advanced Birthday!!! :pepeheart: :pepeheart: (I'm notorious on forgetting birthdays so forgive me if I forget to write you a message on time)
it says that it can be simultaneous viewing of up to 2 registered devices live. Now Idk how it works tho XD I have to check it out in case you don't need my account to connect.
If you don't, I'm happy to give you access!
It is way better than Stay Tonight. I loved Stay Tonight but after 2 days on repeat it got a bit boring. I don't see Play becoming boring any time soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.