Recent content by maruberry

  1. maruberry

    The way I don’t like any fandom names

    Pocket monster is okay-ish... the problem being that it's long and hard to shorten without making the short version pokemon
  2. maruberry

    News Matsui Jurina to also become a MEMBER of KLP48, not just a manager

    WTF does KLP48 have to pull all the things they've been pulling like??? NOthing will surprise me after this! @RandAlThor
  3. maruberry

    Is anybody else watching Lay's show for his girlgroup called show it all?

    Are you watching it? Do you have a favorite? I am absolutely in love with Jingyi! I'm so excited to see the additional vocal they are adding to the group, bcs that IS where the group is lacking the most. This is a performance from last weeks episode ~
  4. maruberry

    Ranking SM groups

    Riize below NCT Wish feels criminal to my brain
  5. maruberry

    Ranking SM groups

    This would be my ranking! 1.EXO 2. Riize (They rose quickly for me OK! This might be just the delusion of the day though) 3. WayV 4. Aespa 5. Shinee 6. Girls Generation 7. F(x) 8. NCT Dream (I Love Chenle and I am sad to say... that is about it) I love chenle a lot tho 9. TVXQ 10. Red Velvet...
  6. maruberry

    I have brainworms, somebody help

    Personally I go to a hobby to want to kill myself less, but to each their own :teatea: Watch me look back at this in a few years, knowing all your predictions have come true
  7. maruberry

    I have brainworms, somebody help

    Bold of you to assume I haven't heard of them yet Like I already have depression there is no need for me to ADD to that y'know!
  8. maruberry

    I have brainworms, somebody help

    I am insufferable even to my own self It's horrible You see I have become my own worst nightmare... I have become my dad... I have acquired IT nerd brainrot I wish I could switch from discord to teamspeak bcs of how much more secure it is. I fucking hate myself Nobody I know uses teamspeak! I...
  9. maruberry

    Intro Hi, it's been a while

    I try my best
  10. maruberry

    Intro Hi, it's been a while

    Fellow ENBY Woozi stan at that! Glad to see people with taste still exist on this site :jenniesmug::teatea:
  11. maruberry

    Ethel Cain spitting facts

    I love my queen so much
  12. maruberry

    my top 10 tracks for the last 4 weeks

    omg a wednesday campanella appreciator! So much taste!
  13. maruberry

    I just discovered dark mode-

    I will always ally with my fellow darkers to fight against the evils of light moders :chickill:
  14. maruberry

    Intro Hi, it's been a while

    omg! Somebody who I remember from name alone! So many ppl have changed names I have to check previous names for every other user I run across
  15. maruberry

    I just discovered dark mode-

    Light mode is criminal and for psychos