Recent content by melancholia

  1. melancholia

    we are dating

    we are dating
  2. melancholia

    lmao gay

    lmao gay
  3. melancholia

    Okay, this is getting ridiculous! Never apologise for the colour of your skin!

    the first video is obviously a troll. the black lives matter movement doesn't do that, they would never do that. the second video is just dumb, celebrities need to donate to foundations helping Black people rather than make a meaningless video. Edit: Black Lives Matter isn't even a company, the...
  4. melancholia

    Appreciation Mercedes and Santana were the best characters on GLEE

    I used to be obsessed with Glee. The best singer was Mercedes, she has such amazing vocal talent. Rachel even knew this, Mercedes was the best singer and that's factual. Santana has amazing vocal ability, she is such an amazing singer due to the things she could do with her voice. However...
  5. melancholia

    Sensitive This is getting out of hand

    I think that the Wendys being burned burns down the racial injustice that took place at that Wendys. It's a building being burned, they can repair it, but they can't give back a life they stole. It's a statement that we want racial injustice to be no more in America.
  6. melancholia

    happ birthday mother ilysm <3

    happ birthday mother ilysm <3
  7. melancholia

    im bored :p

    im bored :p
  8. melancholia

    we need more alice on ks :bigcatcry:

    we need more alice on ks :bigcatcry:
  9. melancholia

    VICTON Badge Thread

    voted! they all look so beautiful
  10. melancholia

    Fanart I have nothing to do so have an art contest

    I LOVE IT!! CAN I MAKE IT MY DP???? SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU DID SO WELL! good job, its beautiful <33
  11. melancholia

    Appreciation I am giggling like mad, I could not be more happier rn!

    :bigcatlove: congratulations to your sister
  12. melancholia

    News April comeback

    im so happy, april comeback!
  13. melancholia

    Is that subin????????????

    Is that subin????????????
  14. melancholia

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY