Recent content by meringa

  1. meringa

    Appreciation What Koreaboos look like to idols

    Can you imagine tho?? After a long day of work, you come home, decide to check your twitter replies and all you see is: "OMO! OppaR have my children juseyo" "Your abs are jinja so deabak"
  2. meringa

    Are people who claim to love the whole group equally lying?

    For how I see it, in most cases, people see the question the same way a mother sees the question "which child do you love the most?" Ofc they have a favourite, but are they gonna say who it is? Highly unlikely. (but also I think some pp just believe they are better than you)
  3. meringa

    Appreciation What Koreaboos look like to idols

    Koreaboos probably look like some kind of genetically mutated animal, something straight out of Černobyl'
  4. meringa

    yeah but even then, a choreo with an even number of people always ends up looking kinda odd in...

    yeah but even then, a choreo with an even number of people always ends up looking kinda odd in kpop. I think mostly cuz there is always someone who needs to have their little spotlight
  5. meringa

    oh really? well, it's probably for the better, especially when dancing. I don't need another...

    oh really? well, it's probably for the better, especially when dancing. I don't need another group like gidle where one of the girls is always hidden behind the centre
  6. meringa

    Hell yeah! I'm actively trying to avoid anything regarding them cuz I want it to be a surprise...

    Hell yeah! I'm actively trying to avoid anything regarding them cuz I want it to be a surprise. I only know there are 6 of them and that's all I want to know
  7. meringa

    Teaser (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'Uh-Oh' M/V Teaser 1

    Excuse me ... WHAT??? W H A T??? Well buddies ... we are mf dead. It was nice knowing you all.
  8. meringa

    Teaser (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'Uh-Oh' M/V Teaser 1

    Soyeon looks SO freaking gorgeous with short and platinum blonde hair, she could ruin my life and everything I love and hold dear and I would thank her!! She can lock me her basement for all I care. I can't wait to hear her verse so I can be lit ablaze once again!:dab: That being said I'm not...
  9. meringa

    Appreciation I just leave

    OOOOF I love this song so much, it physically hurts. Also! I read somewhere that this song was supposed to be an SM Station song, but ended up being in the album because the girls loved it too much. I think we can all see why :sj_weary:
  10. meringa

    Give me b sides to rate

  11. meringa

    Intro hide yo kids & hide yo wife

    @ everyone: thank you so much for the warm welcome! :wonugl:
  12. meringa

    Intro hide yo kids & hide yo wife

    Howdy my fellow kpoopies! Your local and mostly average crackhead has arrived. Yesterday I was introduced to this forum and I thought I would give it a try ^o^ Besides being a complete degenerate, I would consider myself a pretty casual multistan: I enjoy listening to multiple groups but I...