Recent content by mezisin

  1. mezisin

    Intro Zee's Intro...and a smaller version of my stan list (New User!)

    YAWP I’ve been a casual listener for oneus for a while so I thought it’s time to actually stan! I’ve also been listening to xh since their debut and I was LIKEEE practically in tears when I saw the comeback teasers😞
  2. mezisin

    Intro Zee's Intro...and a smaller version of my stan list (New User!)

    YAAAA I'm also trying to get into oneus and xh, my biases are leedo from oneus and gaon and gunil from xh so far
  3. mezisin

    Intro Zee's Intro...and a smaller version of my stan list (New User!)

    (Play this) INTRO PARAGRAPH Hey! My name is Zee or Mez (doesn't matter). I'm black (AA) and non-binary. Actually I've made an introduction but before I didn't really know how to use this site (still kinda don't lmao).... but I learned that I didn't make my intro a thread but a status😅. So I'll...
  4. mezisin

    Thank you for the ideas and suggestions! I'm still trying to figure out how to work this site

    Thank you for the ideas and suggestions! I'm still trying to figure out how to work this site
  5. mezisin

    Heyyyy I'm new here.... I'm Mez or Zee either or... it doesn't matter... My ULT bias is Yeonjun...

    Heyyyy I'm new here.... I'm Mez or Zee either or... it doesn't matter... My ULT bias is Yeonjun from TXT and my let groups are TXT and SVT! I also love girl groups though.... Kep1er, and IVE stay on my mind but I love a lot of girl groups and boy groups! I go by they/he by the way. I don't...