Some of you might remember me or my username or you remember how problematic I used to be ;-; but I'm just popping in on forums and discord to say hi to people that I miss :) if you don't know me, then hi! Nice to meet ya. Stan Exo bye
Get his snapchat or something!
I met my crush and used to only see him when I went to my friend's house on weekends. But I finally asked for his snap and we talk nearly every day now.
and Weird is good
and i'm already done with Chemistry. I dislike, I don't want, take me HOME
WHAT EVEN IS THIS
NO.
PUT ME BACK ON BREAK.
@ People who finished highschool how did you make it through Chem without having a mental breakdown
:llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic::llama_panic:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.