Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Minazuki
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Minazuki
Sales
Stray Kids achieve 4.9 million preorders with their 3rd Full Album!
Kings of kpop
Minazuki
Post #8
31 May 2023
Forum:
Charts & Statistics
Thank you so much for your message! It was adorable. I hope you are doing well, love. 💕
Thank you so much for your message! It was adorable. I hope you are doing well, love. 💕
Minazuki
Profile post
16 February 2023
News
Stray Kids is headlining Lollapalooza Paris alongside Kendrick Lamar and Rosalia!
Do you want only 3 people to show up? :maheart:
Minazuki
Post #11
26 January 2023
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
Stray Kids is headlining Lollapalooza Paris alongside Kendrick Lamar and Rosalia!
They will perform the songs from the new album they will release :pandalove:
Minazuki
Post #8
25 January 2023
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
Stray Kids is headlining Lollapalooza Paris alongside Kendrick Lamar and Rosalia!
I know we can expect a great show, for sure
Minazuki
Post #7
25 January 2023
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
Stray Kids is headlining Lollapalooza Paris alongside Kendrick Lamar and Rosalia!
This is INSANE! So happy for them
Minazuki
Post #2
25 January 2023
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
Stray Kids is headlining Lollapalooza Paris alongside Kendrick Lamar and Rosalia!
@Stay
Minazuki
Thread
25 January 2023
Replies: 14
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
According to the Chinese Zodiac…
Rat
Minazuki
Post #21
23 January 2023
Forum:
The Daily Café
4th Gen Groups That You Like?
Stray Kids, ITZY and NewJeans are the groups I stan, but I casually listen to a ton
Minazuki
Post #11
23 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Tell me a fun fact about yourself
I have strabismus, so I was cross-eyed (left eye) until I was 7 when I did a surgery to correct it.
Minazuki
Post #15
23 January 2023
Forum:
The Daily Café
Glad to see you here too, love! :pepeheart:
Glad to see you here too, love! :pepeheart:
Minazuki
Profile post comment
23 January 2023
Appreciation
Hyunjin and Felix’s friendship is shaking
Dying at Hyunjin switching Jisung and Felix's birthday :pepecry1:
Minazuki
Post #8
23 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Hello, Nyaz! I am :pandahappy:
Hello, Nyaz! I am :pandahappy:
Minazuki
Profile post comment
22 January 2023
Appreciation
So before I wasn't a fan of boy groups too much but lately. .
Bgs legends :maheart:
Minazuki
Post #7
18 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
What's your favorite EXO solo song?
Baekhyun - Stay Up
Minazuki
Post #14
18 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Forums
Minazuki
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.