Recent content by MinKarat

  1. MinKarat

    Thank you!

    Thank you!
  2. MinKarat

    wow I wonder who this could be 🤔🤔🤔

    wow I wonder who this could be 🤔🤔🤔
  3. MinKarat

    Brother I don't mean to scare you but it is nice to see you're still alive in 2026. I hope life...

    Brother I don't mean to scare you but it is nice to see you're still alive in 2026. I hope life has been treating you well these past couple years 👍
  4. MinKarat

    Long time no see 🤔

    Long time no see 🤔
  5. MinKarat

    so we back in the mines....

    so we back in the mines....
  6. MinKarat

    :sniff:

    :sniff:
  7. MinKarat

    Official 🪙 Convert Your Trophy Points to KS Coins! 🪙

    I am requesting the transfer of trophy points to KS coins Current amount of trophy points - 2,158 Thank you :pepeheart:
  8. MinKarat

    :pandaangel:

    :pandaangel:
  9. MinKarat

    Guess who's back :doyoungcreep:

    Guess who's back :doyoungcreep:
  10. MinKarat

    I learned about a thing called pebbling (love language)

    My immediate thought after seeing the thread title was throwing pebbles at someone, so I think this definition is much better. I'm also a fan of giving/receiving gifts like these, and usually I express my love through little scribbles or drawings. Rocks and flowers are good options too (as long...
  11. MinKarat

    I know what U (Yuto from ONF) should do in his free time!

    I would pay to see this collab FYI :joysip:
  12. MinKarat

    whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt't're'ing'able'ric'ive'al'nt'ne'm'll'ble'al

    whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt'ed'ies's'y'es'nt't're'ing'able'ric'ive'al'nt'ne'm'll'ble'al
  13. MinKarat

    irl oomf and i are slowly getting another friend into kpop and its so funny

    irl oomf and i are slowly getting another friend into kpop and its so funny
  14. MinKarat

    Found Finally completed SuperM :')

    It's taken me several months but I finally completed my first set of cards :sadcat: Thank you to everyone who helped me achieve this goal, I couldn't have done it without your trades :sanapray:
  15. MinKarat

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    Agree :]