Recent content by Mint

  1. Mint

    Which WayV member are you?

    I got Winwin~
  2. Mint

    Could you go vegetarian/vegan?

    I feel like I could go vegetarian if I really wanted to. I like chicken a lot though, and I don't each much meat aside from chicken and maybe a hamburger from time to time. I guess chicken would be the main issue. I don't think I could go vegan at all though. There are too many dairy products...
  3. Mint

    How is your relationship with your parents?

    My dad and I are fine. I don't see or talk to my mother anymore though. She isn't really a good person to be around.
  4. Mint

    Game Username Tug-O-War

    6
  5. Mint

    Game Rhyme with the word above you

    Boorish Laugh
  6. Mint

    Chocolate or vanilla?

    Chocolate, but I like vanilla a lot as well.
  7. Mint

    Tell me your mood right now and...

    I feel somewhat happy. A sort of subdued happiness I guess
  8. Mint

    first kpop boy group

    SHINee
  9. Mint

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Migraines are evil.
  10. Mint

    Appreciation Vlive who? Twitter who? I only communicate with idols through fruits!

    My favorite part is that this actually makes sense because the words for apple and apology are homonyms in Korean. Apple is 사과 and apology is also 사과.
  11. Mint

    Pick 7 Favorite Songs

    These aren't actually necessarily my number one favorites because realistically I like too many songs, but they're definitely high up on my list. Also, I only did title songs. 1. Girl Crush- F(x) - NU ABO (This was the hardest category for me to try to pick one for, but it's definitely an F(x)...