Recent content by missbxtch

  1. missbxtch

    hey boo what’s good

    hey boo what’s good
  2. missbxtch

    18+ thinking about jungkook...

    im not no b*s stan but i want to SUCK his FAT hairy juicy cock omg...I bet he has a beautiful head... So? I want to shag him:pepeheart:
  3. missbxtch

    omo madam...

    omo madam...
  4. missbxtch

    Hi boo

    Hi boo
  5. missbxtch

    MEET NAYEON

    I don’t want to
  6. missbxtch

    hi oppa kekekekekekkekeke

    hi oppa kekekekekekkekeke
  7. missbxtch

    omg...well hi anyway

    omg...well hi anyway
  8. missbxtch

    U came for me

    U came for me
  9. missbxtch

    yes do u remmeber me from Monaco

    yes do u remmeber me from Monaco
  10. missbxtch

    hi -------

    Don’t ban me I’m innocent :pepeheart:
  11. missbxtch

    ur pfp reminds me of the pedo yeri stan from OH

    ur pfp reminds me of the pedo yeri stan from OH
  12. missbxtch

    omg hi

    omg hi
  13. missbxtch

    hi -------

    So? I didn’t lie.. PERIYAT!
  14. missbxtch

    hi -------

    So...straight