Recent content by Moonbinlove

  1. Moonbinlove

    Debut New group’s debuting next year

    Hopefully next year I seen it on Twitter from a source put up
  2. Moonbinlove

    Debut New group’s debuting next year

    There will be quite a few new groups debuting next year from Hybe, jyp and sm also starship new girl group I’m looking forward to what concept they’ll do and how’ll they will fare The one I’m looking forward the most from each company Jyp: jyp new gg ( sq4d I heard this could be their new...
  3. Moonbinlove

    Appreciation EVERGLOW 'Mister' Dance Relay (Original song by Kara)

    Im soo happy to see them again I missed them
  4. Moonbinlove

    Teaser Dreamcatcher 'Odd Eye' MV Teaser #02

    I’m soo excited :llama_laugh:
  5. Moonbinlove

    NCT members i worry for

    I do think shotaro and yuta have a friendship I agree it’s not showing as much as the other members but I think that’s because shotaro is still ajusting in nct but yuta did mention he and shotaro do play games together also I can see yuta going solo further down the line and really well in japan
  6. Moonbinlove

    Teaser Dreamcatcher [Dystopia: Road To Utopia] Teaser Images #2

    Ah they all look soo gorgeous and I love their hair im rea excited about this comeback
  7. Moonbinlove

    My top 8 NCT babies

    My top nct babies are taeil doyoung haechan yuta kun cause they looked super adorable ☺️
  8. Moonbinlove

    New nct unit

    Yeah it makes sense for nct japan to have a different name so it doesn’t conflict with 127 when they promote in japan
  9. Moonbinlove

    New nct unit

    Ah that makes sense iv been hearing speculation on Twitter that the new boy group could still be apart of nct but just not use the name
  10. Moonbinlove

    New nct unit

    As we know sm is expanding nct this year and a new unit will debut but which country or region will the new unit be also I hope sungchan and shotaro will possibly be in the same unit
  11. Moonbinlove

    Fav choreos of the year?

    these are my favourite from this year
  12. Moonbinlove

    Dear sm PLEASE MAKE A YEAR GUIDE TO NCT...

    I have to agree it’ll make things a lot easier for new fans in the coming years
  13. Moonbinlove

    Dear sm PLEASE MAKE A YEAR GUIDE TO NCT...

    Honestly I think that would be a good idea
  14. Moonbinlove

    NCT Dream needs more comebacks

    I agree hopefully they’ll get a full album in 2021
  15. Moonbinlove

    Teaser Taeyeon "What Do I Call You" Highlight Clip #2 'Wildfire'

    Ahh I can’t wait wildfire sounds soo good :nekolove: