Recent content by moyaku

  1. moyaku

    he,,,lp. [a 'friend' rant]

    so i have this "friend" and in 2017 when i discovered bts/kpop i was obsessed [only with bts though because i didnt know any other groups]. she kinda teased me for it but i didnt really mind it because it didnt seem that bad, but then last year i guess it kinda stopped. but now all a sudden its...
  2. moyaku

    Fanfiction Taeyong || The Rice Cooker [45+]

    all the other ones seem serious but -
  3. moyaku

    Fanfiction Taeyong || The Rice Cooker [45+]

    I love rice. I cannot stop voring rice. Ever since I was a little baby, I'd eat the small white things; munching it with pride. The hotness made my mouth swell. Taeyong logged onto his Roblox account. Buying more Robux. 'Ahh,' Taeyong sighed. "I could of bought more rice with this amount of...
  4. moyaku

    Appreciation Cutest Anime Girls

    one of the best girls ok
  5. moyaku

    Intro my cat likes socks (hi)

    yes yes i've seen himouto :D i also hope to be friends too :))
  6. moyaku

    Intro my cat likes socks (hi)

    Excuse the title, i didn't want to make it a simple boring greeting 😌 Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyway, yolo. This is a probably uninteresting about me. I like anime and kpop a lot, and I also cry a lot ;'). I stan girl groups mainly but I use to be really into boy groups. My greatest achievement...