Recent content by mrsjimim

  1. mrsjimim

    omfg i was going to make my username mrsjimin but i wrote it wrong can staffs change it??

    omfg i was going to make my username mrsjimin but i wrote it wrong can staffs change it??
  2. mrsjimim

    omfg unnir you are so kyot :pepecry1:

    omfg unnir you are so kyot :pepecry1:
  3. mrsjimim

    OMFG I WAS GOING TO MAKE MY USERNAME MRSJIMIN TO ANNOY @Jimimis BUT I WROTE IT WRONG IM SUCH A...

    OMFG I WAS GOING TO MAKE MY USERNAME MRSJIMIN TO ANNOY @Jimimis BUT I WROTE IT WRONG IM SUCH A LOSER FHSKCBAKFHKSBX
  4. mrsjimim

    i outsold, right?????!???!?

    i outsold, right?????!???!?
  5. mrsjimim

    sorry only here for yoongi

    sorry only here for yoongi
  6. mrsjimim

    sure, are you yoongi

    sure, are you yoongi
  7. mrsjimim

    yes

    yes
  8. mrsjimim

    What’s Something You Wish To Hear Right Now?

    @Jimimis Here’s a billion dollars and Jimin’s waiting outside to meet you
  9. mrsjimim

    :taesip:

    :taesip:
  10. mrsjimim

    Marry me @hoseok

    yes kill me
  11. mrsjimim

    Marry me @hoseok

    :pikagun: :pikagun:
  12. mrsjimim

    Marry me @hoseok

    you are the one who is cheater
  13. mrsjimim

    Marry me @hoseok

    please can someone kill me
  14. mrsjimim

    should i choose @jimimis or @yoongi

    @Jimimis is a cheater :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
  15. mrsjimim

    Marry me @hoseok

    she is cheating me :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry: