Recent content by multifanboy

  1. multifanboy

    trading photocards, advice needed

    okay facts lmao
  2. multifanboy

    trading photocards, advice needed

    okay :nekosweat:
  3. multifanboy

    News Winner's Seunghoon announces enlistment date

    whaaa thats so soon, i feel like he became my bias yesterday
  4. multifanboy

    trading photocards, advice needed

    okay so i have a trade account on instagram that i recently set up and i have a trade set up but i dont know how to start the conversation. i'm socially anxious even through text. i dont just wanna be like "oKaY sO wHaT's Ur AdrEss". im probably just overthinking it but if anyone could explain...
  5. multifanboy

    I can't belib BTS stylist used a pubic supporter as an accessory for Jhope

    honestly i have no idea what that is but to me it doesn't look like the picture ?
  6. multifanboy

    Who's your bias and your biaswrecker in Straykids?

    my bias is hyunjin and my wreckers are chan, felix, and han
  7. multifanboy

    What's your favorite (Rookie) Girl group?

    everglow and itzy <3
  8. multifanboy

    News SUHO'S SOLO IS COMING

    YES
  9. multifanboy

    Did Yuju get some work done?

    no idea, she's very pretty. if she got surgery i hope it is because she wanted to and not because of antis or her company.
  10. multifanboy

    News EXO's Chen Getting Married + Expecting A Baby[Confirmed By SM].

    IM SCARED AND SHOCKED AND SO SO HAPPY
  11. multifanboy

    Chinese track runners accused of being men.

    Yes I did see it. In general though people would use that as another way to invalidate trans people and that's something I wouldn't be able to deal with.
  12. multifanboy

    Chinese track runners accused of being men.

    Yeah, overall I don't think theres any good solution right now. I am 16 and a trans man (born female transitioning to male) i've been on various levels of tesosterone for about 2 years, due to surgery in 2019 I have a male chest. I have some intrest in doing wrestling but I would not be able to...
  13. multifanboy

    Chinese track runners accused of being men.

    I'm saying we should continue to research and hold non-hostile discussions. For right now I believe there is no good solution. I don't know if there ever will be but it isn't fair to have an advantage or invalidate trans people. Are you saying you would be okay with trans men running with men...
  14. multifanboy

    Chinese track runners accused of being men.

    This is what makes these discussions so difficult because by forcing trans people to participate with their birth sex that is invalidating their current gender identity and isn't fair to them. I don't think creating their own teams/leagues is going to be the best either: at the local level there...