Recent content by MyLovelyLove

  1. MyLovelyLove

    The Summer I Turned Pretty,is so good

    anyone else watching the show? Ilove the show,I read the books,IM HOOKED.
  2. MyLovelyLove

    What does it mean to you if you don’t like something?

    well,Ill answer it as if Im the one in question: I dislike it,means ,I hate it,avoid it at all costs.
  3. MyLovelyLove

    Video Ive's Leeseo playing the piano

    gorgeous!
  4. MyLovelyLove

    guess what, we aren't Demonsource anymore!

    pls explain,have no idea what u mean,
  5. MyLovelyLove

    Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

    Headache from meds,sucks,sigh,someday,I will be free.
  6. MyLovelyLove

    Official Gush About Your Bias Thread

    MIYEON FOR LIFE.
  7. MyLovelyLove

    Actor/Actress 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔾𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘

    visit this X account for updates, https://x.com/gyjpilipinas?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1928349898585293095%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
  8. MyLovelyLove

    Sensitive actor/artist you don't support and why

    all YG and HYBE artists except fo bp,lessarfim, kim soo hyun,
  9. MyLovelyLove

    finally caught up 50k posts.

    congrats, Im close to 1k.