Recent content by mynameislalisa

  1. mynameislalisa

    Appreciation Jennie's Gift to Blinks

    Jennie is an angel :pepeheart: She makes my day so much better.
  2. mynameislalisa

    Group [Official] BLACKPINK 블랙핑크 | Artist Thread

    Hello! I'm baaaaaaack. Did you see this, guys? :sj_weary:
  3. mynameislalisa

    BTS REVAMP THREAD

    V-v-voted!
  4. mynameislalisa

    BTS REVAMP THREAD

    Voted. :llama_laugh: It was so hard for me to choose just 5 for Jungkook. That boy got my heart. :sj_weary::pepecry2:
  5. mynameislalisa

    Write a horror story in 6 words

    I'm pregnant, who is the father? (I know "I'm" could be considered as two words "I am" but I decided that I will see it as one)
  6. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    they left before he left :sanapray:
  7. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    Power for Taeyang :chickill:
  8. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    Bye bye Yg. New CEO's please :sanapray:
  9. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    It gets reported everywhere. Not one but both are resign.
  10. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    oh there is already a thread. sorry. didn't see it.
  11. mynameislalisa

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    Yang Hyun Suk and his brother Yang Min-suk will resign as the CEO's of the company
  12. mynameislalisa

    Dance Practice Yoona covers Blackpink's DDDD

    :sj_weary: It feels so good to be an SNSD and Blackpink fan. Thank you Yoona.
  13. mynameislalisa

    Comeback Song of the year incoming!!!

    CLC 🔥🔥🔥 After "No" they had me. I'm sure the next song will be a bop too
  14. mynameislalisa

    F*ckin' hell...my dog and I almost died just now!

    Oh god. I got hit by a sleigh / sledge with full speed once (for snow... don't know if it they right word) and it almost hurt everything in my body. No joke. Nothing was broken which was a miracle but I had big bruises everywhere So I'm happy you are ok. ♥