Recent content by nami

  1. nami

    flop

    flop
  2. nami

    :dubuwave::wavewave:

    :dubuwave::wavewave:
  3. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    late reply 😅 but cutee cravity -> jungmo & minhee gidle -> yuqi nct dream -> idk all their names but it's mark me thinks sup :jenniesmug: THANK YOUU EVERYONE got busy with school though :dubueh:
  4. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    hellooooo hii, it's very nice to meet you too! y'all are so welcoming, thank you everyone, nice to meet you all :pinksunoo:
  5. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    OMFG HII IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU TOO YOU SEEM AMAZING FROM WHAT HILARY TOLD ME :icgyu:
  6. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    hii your username is :mork: who are your biases??
  7. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    so you were the reason :chickill: /j
  8. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    it's cute though ngl
  9. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    hii steph, it's nice to meet you too at first, it was hyeongjun and then it changed to serim (with allen as my wrecker) and then now it's jungmo (with minhee and woobin as my wreckers) yesss hilary told me about it, I'm so excited :mogudance:
  10. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    hiii, thank you I wasn't interested in enha before, but hilary kept forcing me to listen so I had to give in :seokeyes: lol, but I really love them now!!
  11. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    hellooo it's nice to meet you too YESSSSS :excitedcat:
  12. nami

    Intro hi hello hello hi

    finally got to do this hello, I'm nami!! I stan enhypen and cravity, but I also listen to a lot of groups like xg, newjeans, ive, le sserafim, (g)i-dle, stayc, &team, txt and nct dream (don't know their full disco though, just sayin lol sjdfgh) my hobbies are making beaded jewelry and annoying...
  13. nami

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    HOW DARE YOU :pepenani:
  14. nami

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry2::pepecry2::crycry::crycry::yolk::yolk::thumbsupcat::thumbsupcat::catcry::catcry::animecry::animecry::cold_doge::cold_doge::bulbasip::bulbasip::peperain::peperain::pepecry::pepecry::sadcat::sadcat::reallysadcat::reallysadcat::pandasad::pandasad:
  15. nami

    THE SIGNAL IS SO FAST :)))):naeunstare:

    THE SIGNAL IS SO FAST :)))):naeunstare: