Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
neon_navy
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by neon_navy
News
IZ*ONE breaking records already.
Like for Dreamcatcher, I got only Handong and Dami... never got my bias
neon_navy
Post #44
17 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
News
IZ*ONE breaking records already.
I only get members I don’t stan ... everytime I buy an album :hayshook:
neon_navy
Post #43
17 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
MV
Moonbyul - Eclipse
I like it :maheart:
neon_navy
Post #4
14 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Teaser
Dreamcatcher - Scream Dance Preview
Seems good !
neon_navy
Post #3
14 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
MV
The Boyz 'Reveal' MV
You’ll need to wait more :wimwim:
neon_navy
Post #20
12 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I will try to talk to him/her :sj_weary:
I will try to talk to him/her :sj_weary:
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Na Eun is one of my favorite idols :)
Na Eun is one of my favorite idols :)
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
No problem! Loved your profile picture :sj_weary:
No problem! Loved your profile picture :sj_weary:
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Thank you for the following back :lazypotato:
Thank you for the following back :lazypotato:
neon_navy
Profile post
11 February 2020
MV
The Boyz 'Reveal' MV
I really loved the album! I am going to make a review about it tomorrow :pikahappy:
neon_navy
Post #13
11 February 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
That comeback was a gem :sj_weary:
That comeback was a gem :sj_weary:
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Thx 🙏
Thx 🙏
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Thanks 🧡
Thanks 🧡
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Thank you! I had a lot of fun
Thank you! I had a lot of fun
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Thanks :pikahappy:
Thanks :pikahappy:
neon_navy
Profile post comment
11 February 2020
Forums
neon_navy
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.