Recent content by Nightshade

  1. Nightshade

    I'm being perceived

    I'm being perceived
  2. Nightshade

    :ilovebread:

    :ilovebread:
  3. Nightshade

    News Apink to release a new song April 19th for 11th anniversary

    Werk slay hunty mawmas :ilovebread: Okay but I LOVE this, Apink is back britches
  4. Nightshade

    Helloooo! I'm super inactive here(and on discord) since I've been extremely busy with..life...

    Helloooo! I'm super inactive here(and on discord) since I've been extremely busy with..life stuff. Nice meet you, I hope you're still around. :ilovebread:
  5. Nightshade

    OMGGG MILESSSS

    OMGGG MILESSSS
  6. Nightshade

    Do you like winter?

    It's good, in some ways but it's not exactly a great place to live in imo. Yeah, Kpop is quite popular since people here love Korean media. K-dramas, especially.
  7. Nightshade

    Do you like winter?

    It's actually a little bit cooler during the Holiday season! Also, Christmas is usually a big thing here. Christmas songs start playing in September. I hear Mariah and a local artist all over the radio by then. People tend to get festive too, despite the climate and all.
  8. Nightshade

    Do you like winter?

    From aespa? Yes. I'm kidding. We don't have winter season so I can't comment on whether I like it or not without actually experiencing it for myself.
  9. Nightshade

    News New Exo Album

    IT'S SO EXO OF THEM TO JUST DROP A SPOILER LIKE THIS I CAN'T WITH THEM
  10. Nightshade

    what time do you usually get tired at?

    All the time, actually. Of varying levels
  11. Nightshade

    how much older and younger than yourself would you date?

    3 years younger and up to 8 years older LMAO :ilovebread:
  12. Nightshade

    Do you like your name?

    My real name? Not really but I've gotten so used to it that I don't think it'll be easy for me to get a new one. :worry:
  13. Nightshade

    After a Bad Week...

    Taking a nice, long shower or bath. Then exfoliating and moisturizing your skin all over to start the day right. Soon after, eating some heart food like clam chowder or a warm cup of hot cocoa while watching some feel-good, cozy movies would comprise my 'rest' or 'me' days. Hope this helps...
  14. Nightshade

    Looking for new aesthetics

    I wish I did but I sort of stopped saving kpop pics/GIFs that's why my layout hasn't changed since 2019 :ilovebread:
  15. Nightshade

    Looking for new aesthetics

    Something something pastel neon something something rainbow