Recent content by O_o_Cheese

  1. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I realized I was going on and on about how good looking a boy was so I deleted all of it and decided to make shorter. This extremely attractive boy apparently said I was cut eand aadorable to my sister. I'm a bit pumped about it, since I've thought he was one fine specimen since he first showed...
  2. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I returned home to a pleasant surprise. My mom told my sister and I that there was a visitor waiting to greet us. I had no clue, well I did, but I didn't expect that to actually be it lol. I saw my dad holding the son of one of our church members. He's so cute! He was making baby sounds, and he...
  3. O_o_Cheese

    Game Have you watched the movie/TV series above?

    I don't think so Everybody Hates Chris
  4. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Listen to me rant about my sister and her mess I was talking kinda fast and I didn't bother to fix my grammar for the most part so.... yeah
  5. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Failing when I try my best is not something that feels nice.
  6. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    The little girl always has some shit to say about my sister when she's with her little friend, but she she's by herself she's silent. I know my sister can handle the girl by herself, but I want to get in on it too. The girl is a very skinny, short, petite freshman who gotad at my sister when...
  7. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Not sure why ppl on this site refer to akp as "that place" or "that site" but I guess I have some ideas. I think I'll get in on it, too though. I've been attached to forums before. "That site" however, lost it's appeal and it felt more like a chore to be tgere than something to do for...
  8. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post your random thoughts about anime

    My brother made a joke about me having screenshots of Boku No Piku, if that's how you spell it, in my phone. I was like "I thought that show was tailored to weird guys. I have no interested in little boys that look like girls." And he was like," I thought it was about a girl who looked like she...
  9. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    i guess I wont fix my typos either I think depending on the thing, it wouldn't matter, but I never know so I didnt even take the chance whoa no weird typos popped up. but yesterday I wanted to punch the wall because of it lmao. but I'm sure it will return to normal later on.
  10. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I hate getting fussed at for not doing things that I DID do. My dad was fussing at me for not putting his laptop back in the same place I usually do, and it was in his way or whatever. My mom was literally sitting on the couch scrolling through Facebook, when she know she came to me and asked...
  11. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    it started to cry because I thought my dad said that having ranch with my chicken was weird, and that when he wants it for his salads that he has to hide it, or buy more. I wasn't smiling, so he was like "relax stop looking so depressed I was just joking" I dont know why it just made me feel...
  12. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Today before I church, my sister and I were sitting in the lobby. I was at the coffee bar making some hot chocolate, and there was music playing from the bluetooth speaker that's in the lobby. After a song ended, I heard the beginning of Fire by BTS, like the first fee seconds before they...
  13. O_o_Cheese

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    There are two muscles in my back that have been twitching all day. At first it was my bottom right eyelid, that's been twitching for like a week. Most other twitches in my body that I have daily stay for a few seconds and go away, but sometimes the twitches stay for hours, days, and sometimes...
  14. O_o_Cheese

    Game Have you watched the movie/TV series above?

    yes Avatar: The Last Airbender