Recent content by ontheblueside

  1. ontheblueside

    Do we love the "Peek-A-Boo" era from Red Velvet?

    I love this era so much!! Peek-A-Boo is one of my favourites of their title tracks to be honest-
  2. ontheblueside

    What type of person are you?

    Music and games mostly. I don't play games as often as I used to because I don't have as much time now and because I'm just not as into them, but I definitely spend a lot of my time listening to music bc it's something I can do so passively?
  3. ontheblueside

    Music and Purchasing Habits

    I occasionally buy kpop albums because they're something I'm interested in collecting? Other than that I see no point in buying physical music bc I use things like YouTube and Spotify which make it so much easier, I just like collecting my favourite groups
  4. ontheblueside

    Your favorite Christmas songs?

    Last Christmas! It's always been my favourite, it's so iconic
  5. ontheblueside

    are you someone ...

    I like talking in threads bc I can find topics I want to discuss and simply because I haven't posted on anyone's profile yet-
  6. ontheblueside

    what even is friendship?

    Friendship is definitely something that cannot be one-sided and it's as simple as enjoying being in someone else's presence and the other person reciprocating those feelings. If someone stops reaching out, putting in effort or is just quick to drop you, then more than likely it was never a...
  7. ontheblueside

    BTS WORLD discussion thread

    Chapter 6 is so hard!! I've been scraping 1 star on each stage for weeks and I still can't get through it
  8. ontheblueside

    What color makes you feel happy?

    I love any pastel colours really. My favourites would be lilac, mint green and pastel pink. They're really soothing to look at and they just make me feel happy. I enjoy vibrant colours as well like bright orange, yellow and green. Anything with colour definitely puts me in a better mood
  9. ontheblueside

    Fanart Class doodles

    Those are so cute!!
  10. ontheblueside

    loneliness, solitude & just being alone ..

    I feel like loneliness doesn't really bother me anymore, in fact I feel quite relaxed and relieved when I'm alone sometimes but it does depend on the situation. I can't sit and just be alone for an entire day but I do appreciate a few hours to myself, I'd probably go insane if I sat at home by...
  11. ontheblueside

    Intro Hello everyone !

    Nice to meet you!! I hope you have a great time here ^^
  12. ontheblueside

    I haven't been on in a short while, how is everyone? o:

    I haven't been on in a short while, how is everyone? o:
  13. ontheblueside

    Fanart ontheblueside Fanart Gallery??

    Cool, thank you!!
  14. ontheblueside

    Fanart ontheblueside Fanart Gallery??

    Oh that's amazing!! I'd love to see!!
  15. ontheblueside

    Fanart ontheblueside Fanart Gallery??

    Ahhh thank you!! You definitely should, it's really fun ^^